Rules and guidelines.
Before submitting, please read the guidelines below to ensure your site is eligible to be listed at Legendary. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions, please contact me. You may also include questions in the Comments field of the Submit form. Additionally, I will always reply and let you know if a site you submit does not work for Legendary.
- For a site to be listed, it needs to be dedicated to a subject that appeared on a Nintendo console. Nintendo consoles are any game system developed by Nintendo. (NES, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U, as well as the Nintendo handheld systems: Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, and 3DS.) The subject can have appeared on multiple platforms as long as a Nintendo system is one of them.
- Characters need to have a main game on a Nintendo console for sites dedicated to them to be listed. They cannot be simply playable in a Nintendo game. This applies primarily to Sports and Music games. Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy for the 3DS has Cloud Strife and Kain Highwind both as playable characters. A site to Kain can be listed here because Final Fantasy IV was released on SNES and 3DS. A site to Cloud cannot because Final Fantasy VII, nor any of its sequels and spin-offs were released on a Nintendo console.
- To list a collective, each site in your collective needs to be dedicated to a subject that appeared on a Nintendo console. Pokémon collectives are great, because all Pokémon games appeared on Nintendo consoles. A Final Fantasy IV collective would work because Final Fantasy IV was released on Nintendo consoles. A general Final Fantasy collective would not work because not all Final Fantasy games were released on a Nintendo console.
- This applies to cliques and directories, too. The main subject of the clique or directory needs to be related to something that appeared on a Nintendo console to be listed. A Pokémon clique is fine. A Final Fantasy clique, unless based off one of the games that appeared on a Nintendo console, is not.
- If a site fits under more than one category (ie: is a shrine and a fanlisting) it will be listed under both categories. Please select shrine as your site type, and mention that your site doubles as a fanlisting in the comments section. Fanlisting should only be chosen as a site type if the site is exclusively a fanlisting.
- Non-video game sites must come from Nintendo-born games or series in order to be listed. This primarily concerns animation and comic or manga sites. Sites dedicated to Archie's Sonic comics, unless they include information from the games, will not be accepted since Sonic did not intially launch on a Nintendo console. Sites dedicated to The Legend of Zelda manga or the Pokémon anime are eligible to join since The Legend of Zelda and Pokémon were both origininally published by Nintendo.
- A link back to Legendary is required for your site to be listed. Please link back with a text link or with one of the buttons on the Buttons page before submitting your form. You may link Legendary on your index/main page, on your links page, with your affiliates, or in a special joined section.
Submit a site.
Please use the form below to submit a site to the directory. If the form gives you any trouble, or if you are not added within two weeks, please email your information to me. This form may also be used to update your information. Just be sure to let me know in the comments.
In the Comments section, in addition to any comments or questions you have, please list which Nintendo console or consoles your subject appeared on, in the off chance that I'm not familiar with your subject. A Wiki link is also fine.